Manoj Bhargava is an Indian American businessman and philanthropist. He is the founder and CEO of Innovations Ventures LLC (dba Living Essentials LLC), the company is known for producing the 5 hour energy drink. Here, He is talking about some rules for success.
His rules of success are –
The incidents happened in his life have motivated the people to a greater extent and gave them a new hope to endure every adversity of life. Let’s take a glimpse at this short story and you will know the real meaning of persistence, courage and efforts.
Could you recognize him?
1) Unsuccessful in business at age of 21.
2) was miserably lost in legislative elections at age of 22.
3) Faced the untimely death of his sweetheart at age of 24.
4) Had to suffer a severe nervous breakdown at age of 27.
5) Was defeated in Congressional race at age of 34.
6) Had to face failure of becoming a Senator at age of 45.
7) Failed again in becoming a vice president at age of 47.
8) Had to overcome the failure of losing Senatorial race at age of 49.
9) Finally became the 16th President of United States of America at age of 52.
An extraordinary courage and leadership of this ordinary man strengthened the prospects of USA and this man was none other than Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of United States.